ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Insurance

Just done a quote with elephant, chucked my mum as additional driver and it came out at less than im paying now with churchill for the 1.4!!! :eek:

ill be 21 with 3yr no claims next month on renewal, paying £830 this year for the 1.4 16v... and next year for the williams....

£812 fully comp

im shocked! may be more feasible than i expected!

quick question tho... if my mums a named driver on my policy, and i claim... does she loose out in any way?

cheers!

i need to find one within the next month... that im happy with. then i probably will.

ive got a price in my head tho and im sticking to it ;)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Well get looking! Im soo jealous of you know.. if you get one ill be fuming. Ive got to wait at least anouther 2/3 years before i can afford one. WHat price you got in mind? I know what id go for

if i tell u what price im thinkin off, then people selling on here will see ;)

and im out for a good deal.

will 2

ClioSport Club Member
  clio williams 3,

try tesco insurance on line you can deduct things off like,courtesy car, breakdown cover, and if you increase the excess the primium comes down a bit more

htpp://http://www.tescofinance.comwww.tescofinance.com

Clio 172

Is this online quotes you are doing? If so watch out as I just bought a valver at 17 with a few mods and all the insurance companys said ok online but now that I want to insure the car they phone and say no over the phone. They want me to de mod it and then pay them 2206 tpft! When before it was going to be between 1700 - 1900 with all the mods!

Just phone them to confirm the details as I should have done.

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 05 December 2004

Elephant rock..
Wouldnt say they rock dude!!!

Hope you didnt get it off the net fubar!!!???

I got my quote off the net They called me 2/3 times askin when/if i was gonna take up the quote!!! I give them an answer of the weds of that week and a time and the guy never called...Phoned elephant and they tried stinging me for and extra £150!!!

Nout a phone call and letter from me old mum couldnt sort out ;)....But nevertheless still aggro you dont need!!!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Feck, thats a very good deal Fubar, Im paying £990 TPF&T - 24 3 yrs NCB with a fair few mods...

thats not a bad quote at all!

I just got this years insurance from greenlight (24yrs old 2 years no claims) for £799 and they only wanted an extra £30 for the exhaust,chip and filter.

DO IT! get a willy. Fubar, are you from bournemouth? if you wanted a comparison williams mines not far away.