ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams onwers-insurence

how much are u paying to insure ur williams? wat age, ncd , company etc

ive been getting quotes around the 1400mark im 22 with 0ncd, still hoping for less

cheers rich

Quote: Originally posted by richy on 06 March 2004

how much are u paying to insure ur williams? wat age, ncd , company etc

ive been getting quotes around the 1400mark im 22 with 0ncd, still hoping for less

cheers rich
Thats not a bad quote you know.. I paid £1297 for mine, 21 1 years NCB.

yeah riplash im quite happy with that still hoping for better yet, but its 200 less then a saxo vts for me, no idea why but im not complaining :D

£799 (sounds a lot less than £800!) Fully Comp 23 2yrs ncb 10k a year, with elephant, garaged in the suburbs, girlfriend as named driver knocked £300 off :)despite her being the same age.

nice one , i need to keep looking for better quotes, happy with 1400 was gonna pay 1600 to have a saxo vts lol just o ncd dont help at all

Does putting a women down as a named driver knock the insurance down, or does this vary???

Just got a new quote for my Willy 3, £1365 for me and the G/F - for when im 22 with 1 years NCB - not too bad I guess

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Williams 2 - decat magnex and k&n declared - £700ish (I think lol) fully comp - 3 yr ncb - 21, clean licence. That includes my bf (21). Would have been around £640 without him I think... Thats with Diamond.