ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Respray

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Anybody know a good place to go in North West, willing to travel as long as I know its going to be a good job.

Polo GTi

CB1a who used to be on here told me about a place in the North West he reckons is top notch but I forgot what the place was called :( it was in Blackburn by the way

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by FlamingMonkey on 21 June 2004

CB1a who used to be on here told me about a place in the North West he reckons is top notch but I forgot what the place was called :( it was in Blackburn by the way
I NEED THAT INFO! :mad:

Polo GTi

Sorry I cant be of more help, might be worth PMing Chris N Nic he knows how to get hold of Matt and maybe he will ask for you?

Blackpool got 3 great body shops, one that keeps coming up around here is PJ AutoBodies the web address is, http://www.cruiseblackpool.co.uk/PJ/http://www.cruiseblackpool.co.uk/PJ/

also there is Custom Colours very good when they first started out did come crazy sh*t, only ever heard good things from these guys

also CornFord Road Garage, guy called Rob, he only sprays / repairs sports cars ie porches / ferraris / skylines only cars that are mint, and hes very expensive but the job he does is great i use to work for him every summer before i started workin full time

if u need any numbers PM me and ill find them out for u

Nippy white cup

Ive just spoke to Matt and he recommends a place called Gaskells in Rishton. He says the they do a top job and arent too expensive. The number is 01254 829524.

Cheers

Chris

The Jinx

I can tell you how good Bodylines of Stockport are next week when my wreck goes in.

Theyve done a door on the black Xsara I used to have and it was a top notch job.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Let me know mate, in the meantime Ill give Gaskells a call and mailto:Marc@blackpool">Marc@blackpool has give me a number.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 22 June 2004

Ive just spoke to Matt and he recommends a place called Gaskells in Rishton. He says the they do a top job and arent too expensive. The number is 01254 829524.

Cheers

Chris

Good lad... ;)

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 23 June 2004

Cheers

Chris

Good lad... ;)
U used these aswell Daz??

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by GazTwo on 24 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 23 June 2004

Cheers

Chris

Good lad... ;)
U used these aswell Daz??

No, praising that man Christoff! Always comes up top trumps ;)

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 24 June 2004

I used the place in Hinckley for my Williams Arches - mint job!
Have you got any contact details for them please? Not far from Heanor, and want some colour coding done.

Thanks.

Sorry to go off topic people.