ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams/Valver 1/4 mile times

MERCEDES CLS AMG

valver standard 16.00 - 17.00 secs @ 85 - 90mph // williams standard 15.00 - 16.00 secs 90 - 95 mph - from my experience

MERCEDES CLS AMG

2 LIVE has a rapid williams that has had very minor mods - he has managed a fantastic 14.01 @ 100 mph !!

190 BHP Willy 2

I did a 15.5 at santa pod yesterday in my Valver. Induction kit, magnex exhaust and supersprint decat.

Megane bottom end, some head work - bigger valves, cams, re-map, full exhaust system inc de-cat, panel filter and thats about it i think!

But he is very good at the 1/4 mile, think he gets a lot of practice in as he only lives round the corner!!!lol

Danny

Quote: Originally posted by dannyt on 24 January 2005

Megane bottom end, some head work - bigger valves, cams, re-map, full exhaust system inc de-cat, panel filter and thats about it i think!

But he is very good at the 1/4 mile, think he gets a lot of practice in as he only lives round the corner!!!lol

Danny

Danny, his cars not even that modded pal! lol

Powerflow straight thru, decat, element, Kent 2002 cams and verniers, chip wizards remap on OE ECU and tripple edged valve seats. so basically cams and remap, as zorst etc is all classed as being standard on here these days. lol

its certainly a quick one, but i reckon ill be in the 14s as I am now with some practise... well see this year!

Clio Phase II 16V

Quote: Originally posted by big hp on 24 January 2005

I did a 15.5 at santa pod yesterday in my Valver. Induction kit, magnex exhaust and supersprint decat.

I saw your car parked up, missed you running tho, what spec you running ?

I did a 15.55 in national road, here in greece in my valver. 148PS 16kgm torque.

With some good tyres and good clutch kit, i think 15,2 is possible...

190 BHP Willy 2

Quote: Originally posted by Red Valver on 24 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by big hp on 24 January 2005

I saw your car parked up, missed you running tho, what spec you running ?
Says above mate LOL

What were you driving fella? Only run once as the queue done my head in. I joined it past the finish line.

Clio Phase II 16V

Doh!

I have a naples valver, but didnt want to run it, so went up with my mate in his corsa, who didnt bother running as the ques were too long.

hmmm all i need is a decat to be simular to you :devilish:

Jebus - not far from what i said pal!!!lol

hows the motor doing nowadays, is the gearbox any everything sorted now?

Danny

megane coupe F7R

My car runs mailto:15.85sec@86.1">15.85sec@86.1 with my gtech pro. Valver by the way jus with ik. Now iv got a de-cat but not timed it yet

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 24 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by dannyt on 24 January 2005

Danny

Danny, his cars not even that modded pal! lol

Powerflow straight thru, decat, element, Kent 2002 cams and verniers, chip wizards remap on OE ECU and tripple edged valve seats. so basically cams and remap, as zorst etc is all classed as being standard on here these days. lol

its certainly a quick one, but i reckon ill be in the 14s as I am now with some practise... well see this year!
Youre going to join the fun this year then..Good stuff! Monkeys 14.99 time is a good target!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

el 2live:

Standard Williams head but with triple edged valves/seats, kent 2002 cams with verniers, k&n panel filter in std airbox, megane 2.0 block with new rings/shells/mains/oil pump/all seals gaskets bearings and finally a re-map on the standard ecu from chip wizards = 14.0, oh and a good right foot also helps ;)