ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams/Valver cam belt

My Williams is approaching the dreaded cam belt change, Im having some silly prices quoted to me i.e £500. I live in the Midlands area, does anyone know of anywhere that is good and is a resonable price?

Thanks

ktec quoted me the best price, good service and did a great job, get the pulleys done too, worth the journey.

Car has never quite ran as well as it does now, tink cos one of the

pulleys was shagged

Trophy

Hillpower will do it for just over £200.

Well respected and one of the few people i trust to work on my cars, added bonus is they are based just off J11 M42.

Call Nick on 01530 273633.

Mat.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Got mine done at BB at 72k which cost around 137 quid. They did water pump at same time. I am in the Midlands too and was worth the drive down, getting low temp thermostat and fan switch, decat, chip and magnecor leads fitted at the same time.

Would only trust those who see these type of cars a lot so Hillpower, Ktec, BB, Renatec or GDI.