ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy adjustable top mounts

Hi all , Im after a set of adjustable top mounts for a Willy . Any idea of any-one who makes a set for it , or who I can contact to make me a set ?

After our communications the other day , I thought I would ask around . Apparently no-else has seen them before either . I am still making enquiries abroad as although the Williams or 16v havent been used much for competition over here , they are still used quite a bit in Europe for rallying and circuit racing .

only passing this on weld holes up in bottom ball joints outer only redrill to give greater caster. as for top mounts ditch rubber (things) and rose joint. i know neither answer your question . next option adapt from another car. like you are trying france is a good bet. pm me if you get stuck will try and get sum info for you bondy

fitting something off one of the jap cars for a civic etc etc might be easier as they allow camber and castor adj. Just make sure your strut fit in the top mount.

Thanks for that guys . Good idea with the Jap stuff . Ive got some good contacts in Japan , who may be able to help out with parts . I have measured the top of the strut now , which will make the research a bit easier . I also noticed that Demon Tweeks have a universal top mount so will investigate that further .

I have got a few weeks to sort it out anyway , as the new springs wont be here for about 3-4 weeks . For reference I used http://www.coilsprings.co.ukwww.coilsprings.co.uk who are doing 220lb springs with a 15mm lift in ride height for £94 delivered . Must be better than the ones Avo made up for me , which I think have settled too much anyway , making it slightly lower than standard .

i dont think he is on coilovers.

And Mark, dont got for the top mounts with loads of drilled holes. THose ones you cant independantly affect castor and camber and SAI.

Yeh , the ones in DT are the loadsa holes ones . I have been speaking to the fabricator who is making up my fueltank and sump gaurds and hes quite confident he can make me up a set , so I will probably go down this route .

I have just seen one of the exhausts he made up for a Skyline and it looks a top job . If I had known this a few weeks ago I would have got him to make me an exhaust as well .