ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy owners what are you paying..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

on your insurance and who are you with? I think Im being ripped off, been quoted 1100 TPF&T best price. Im 24, 3yrs NCB, 3 points SP60 living in a low crime area.:confused:

Polo GTi

I got quoted from elephant £650 Fully Comp, 26 Yrs, 5 Years NCB, parked on Road overnight and dunno what type of area its classed as, probably low crime. The f**kers put the quote up though as I wanted to pay monthly.

Came down a lot when I put the bird as named driver.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

£900 Full comp, 23 4 years no claims.

Postcodes are to blaim martin, either that or they have seen you drive,;)

Does anyone have 2 cars insured on one policy ?

Who you with - as at the min, ive 2 insurances for my motors. Complicated as hell.

Quote: Originally posted by MartinS on 17 May 2004

on your insurance and who are you with? I think Im being ripped off, been quoted 1100 TPF&T best price. Im 24, 3yrs NCB, 3 points SP60 living in a low crime area.:confused:
Thats almost as much as I was paying fully comp!!

£1197 with Direct Line, 21, 1 yr NCB

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

oh and when i took out my insurance on the willy i had 3 points as well! ive now got 6!!!!

£1300 TPFT

24, 1 yrs NCB, 9 points, one write off.

pants down, grab the lube i think is the best way to describe it! that was way better than most too!

still, its worth every penny ;)

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

Quote: Originally posted by *328* on 17 May 2004

9 points
:eek: how do u not drive your williams fast??? i would be scared havin 9 points hanging over me!!!!! thank god 3 come of my licence in the next 2 weeks! but ive just got another 3 anyway so back to where i started!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by FATBOY on 17 May 2004

Quote: Originally posted by *328* on 17 May 2004

9 points
:eek: how do u not drive your williams fast??? i would be scared havin 9 points hanging over me!!!!! thank god 3 come of my licence in the next 2 weeks! but ive just got another 3 anyway so back to where i started!!!!

as if id own a williams and not drive it fast! it that were ever the case id sell it!!

actually i think 3 might be spent now which is nice, other than that its just the gamble of life! if you get caught you take it gracefully!

just dont get caught ;)

williams and trophy

mines £550 fully comp..........full ncb no accidents no points.......how the fuk i manage that is anyones guess lol

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 17 May 2004

mines £550 fully comp..........full ncb no accidents no points.......how the fuk i manage that is anyones guess lol

sooooooooooo unfair! that extra 850 notes could nearly get me cams, pullys and headwork!!

Willy2

Mines up at the end of the month, I wrote off two Clios last year, it was £800 fully comp, but now its £1228 fully comp, im 31 no NCB, living in London

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Will spend my day off tommorrow ringing round I think, I must be able to get it down to under 1k.

wait till you see this £317 . 31 years old 9 years protected n/c great post code:D I ONLY DO ABOUT 4-5 K A YEAR SO THAT HELPS

Evo MR FQ300 & Clio V6

I am paying £298!!! that was thro that confused.com website. I have 5 years NCB, fully comp, limited to 4-5k miles a year. Live in Aberdeen low crime area and was 25 at time of insurance. Also got my 24 year old girlfriend on it!!!

williams and trophy

i could have gto mine down to as low as £300 odd , but was limited to 2k miles lol...........

TT 225

I pay £730 tpft, 24 yrs old (23 when policy started) 3 yrs NCB, no claims or convictions and the sh*ttest postcode on the planet :sick:

With Greenlight.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Thats strange as Greenlight couldnt quote me because of bad claims history in that postcode.:confused:

TT 225

Martin - Had other people say that too in similar postcodes to me.. Ive been with them for the last 2 years and renewal is due next month so I guess ill wait and see! Crappy OL postcode :mad: Wouldnt care if I saw a lot of claims but ive never known a single car to be even tampered with near my house.. unless they are all w**k drivers and keep crashing lol

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Right then after phoning many so called performance insurers only one company beat my 1175 renewal quote from Adrian Flux and that was Brentacre who I went with for 994 TPF&T. On a modified policy which isnt going to go through the roof when I do further mods.:) I would recommend anyone with a modified car to give them a call when renewal comes round theyre very helpful.