ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy wheels

I have a 53 Dynamique and have been given an absolutely class deal on some mint willy wheels with tyres, wondering what they would look like on a dynamique???

Gash or nice?? I would get some springs to slam it to give it the rally sl*g look.

BMW 320d Sport

They would look hot as long as you didnt leave them gold. Powder coat them anthracite or black.

Just out of interest, how much they been offered to you for?

I didnt say I was going to do it :( Just that I have been offered. I think he is bringing one into work tomorrow so I could see how it would look.

Wasnt sure myself but could be something different.

Sell the mint willy alloys on. You should make fifty quid profit. Or swap with someone for some silver willy wheels (their wheels plus cash). Seems a shame to change a mint set of alloys in original condition imo.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please do not screw up a set of gold willy wheels. Sell em on !!

If they are mint, I will swap you for four not quite mint willy wheels (three silvers one gold), plus cash if you like, as I was going to get these refurbed.