ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiltshire meet today!! (30/12/08) Lots of pics!

E30 318iS x2
What a day. Big thanks to BIG jts for taking us to the army base I was in awe (sp) of the place.

I took 182 pics (convinient)

Loved using my new camera. Heres a few I picked out:

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0536.gif

I'll leave your braodband to recover now.

Rest are on my photobucket:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/rix313/Cs December 08/

Comments on the photography too as only had the camera couple of days :)

53 Clio's & counting
lovely pics, i would have come but i didn't realise you had a meet :( my own fault for not looking

Mk4 .:R32
the black clio in the 2nd to last pic looks like a van. the tint is way too dark

cool location!

LY R26
quality pics Rich, had a good day if a lil cold, good to meet everyone again, deffo goin to that base again some when.

E30 318iS x2
Woulda been a giggle getting you car into the army camp. Ash dug up alot of dirt with his splitter lol.

Pretty sure we're going to try go back there again so will let ya know

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good pics. Next time you go, i'll deffo come. As long as Tweedle dee and tweedle dum give me more than 8 hours notice.

Dirty mind , think i might give in tomorrow and give it some tlc. Maybe prep it for the coming months possibly crack out the pc too.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Dammit you must of driven past my house at least once going to those places :rolleyes:

Will make the next one and make the G/F walk to work instead of giving her a lift.

Pics look v.good may have to pop up there to get some of my own :cool:

ITB'd 182...
looking good fella's!

would of loved to come over but moneys tight atm :(

you lowerd the 172 just? also glad to see no sidelights!! ;)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
[IMGo]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/bailey316cosworth/DSC00336.jpg[/IMGo]
This guy looks a bit young to own a car.

Megane 225 F1
was a top day guys. thanks :) was my first meet. next time i will make sure i have a camera as my phone pictures dont look that good :(

RenaultSport Clio 172
Dammit you must of driven past my house at least once going to those places :rolleyes:

Will make the next one and make the G/F walk to work instead of giving her a lift.

Pics look v.good may have to pop up there to get some of my own :cool:

No you will not :mad: We can do pics at the weekend, it's an awesome location from the look of the pics posted :)