ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Cleaning

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
What do you guys use to clean your windows?

Are the likes of Megs NXT Window Cleaner, that much better than Mr Muscle to justify the 7 times more expensive price tag?

thanks

ST
Yep its spot on mate....also auto glym glass polish works a treat inside and out.....if your windows are tinted auto glym fast glass on the inside..

Al.

clio1 1.8 16valve
dont know mate i work for autoglass and use our stuff and i have found it the best and nothin will beat it

ST
coop82002 said:
dont know mate i work for autoglass and use our stuff and i have found it the best and nothin will beat it

Fair point, but the stuff your talking about will be trade so AG is the next best thing i guess...

106 GTi
What ever I can get free from my mate who works for a glass company for the spray stuff. For real cleaning and deep polishing you can not go wrong with the AG Glass Polish, nice and thin or it will dust big style.