ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window mod

Full Fat 182 - Was..

This is realy for the technical people that know what they are doing

The drivers window has one touch switching that will do the window up with one click, the passengers window doesnt have this function.

what governs this function? is it just a differnt switch or is it a relay burried some place in the dash??

Id like to change the passenger window to do the same

any ideas? part numbers etc???

Cheers

don't

same with all clios m8

think some1 said b4 its really hard 2 do or almost impossible, should be somewhere do a search for:

passenger switch or things like that in all forums

been covered few times in last few months i think

Yaris Hybrid

My courtesy car doesnt have the drivers one-touch working. How do they enable it? (making plans to fix it myself when mine turns up and inevitably doesnt work)

/t0y

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

ive heard this is very difficult indeed! something about reversing the polarity of it ...ra ra ra...someone will kow.

Full Fat 182 - Was..

humm yess lokks liek someone else has also been asking this today..., i only want it on the drivers dual controls, not on the passengers side...

Forget it it can be done but you need.

some more wires (Im reasonably sure)

Some rewiring off the switch (maybe a new switch as well)

A friendly dealership who enjoy a challenge (you need to mess about with the UCH)

ask an auto sparky that will sort it for you, when i had my beemer the imobiliser locked on and i couldnt sort it for sh*t and im generally good with cars called an auto sparky out and he got it started in 4mins (he timed himself) still charged me £85!:mad: