ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window regulator+Motor

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
So my passengers window has stopped working and been told it was the motor (i have no way of checking it) but no sounds, or movement happen what i press the passengers side switch to put the window down or up, i'm not sure what kind of clio i have, so i'm not sure which motor/regulator to get off ebay i have a renault clio 2002 1.2 16v reg number is WF02XTO (i would post pictures but have nothing to take them with at the moment) any help would be appreciated!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Alright cheers. I'll give them a try. Im assuming I have a normal clio and not the sport version? Ha :(

PH2 172
So my passengers window has stopped working and been told it was the motor (i have no way of checking it) but no sounds, or movement happen what i press the passengers side switch to put the window down or up, i'm not sure what kind of clio i have, so i'm not sure which motor/regulator to get off ebay i have a renault clio 2002 1.2 16v reg number is WF02XTO (i would post pictures but have nothing to take them with at the moment) any help would be appreciated!

Are you saying the LH passengers window functions when you use the drivers side switch?

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Are you saying the LH passengers window functions when you use the drivers side switch?
Nah it doesn't work at all. Not with the drivers side switch or passengers side switch it's just dead. Although I do hear a click when I put the drivers side window down. I did remove the fuse as well but my drivers side window still worked with no fuse installed. It started clicking when I took the fuse out and put it back in.

PH2 172
Nah it doesn't work at all. Not with the drivers side switch or passengers side switch it's just dead. Although I do hear a click when I put the drivers side window down. I did remove the fuse as well but my drivers side window still worked with no fuse installed. It started clicking when I took the fuse out and put it back in.
Oh well.
If you are ordering a replacement, remember to specify 2 or 4 door.

Clio 172 Merc ML55
If either switch is broken then the window won't work, Renault in their wisdom only use a single feed to the motor and it has to pass through both window switches. If the passenger side switch is damaged chances are that's where the fault lies I'm afriad

renault clio 1.4 16v
check if you are getting voltage to the regulator before you go and throw parts at it, pull the door card off if you want to be sure or if you know what colors the wires are for the regulator then you can disconnect the loom in the door jam and test at the plug...

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
All fixed now. Thanks all. Turns out someone had been tampering with the car before i owned it and dissconnected the motor. Haha.