ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Security Film + Tinting

after seeing what happened to cliosportcraig :)confused:) i have started looking into security film, and possibly tinting at the same time. ive tried looking in google, but couldnt really find any decent sites for security filming and tinting. i basically want an estimate of the price. what are the laws with window tinting aswell? If anyone has done this id be grateful for some feedback. oh and pics would be nice aswell! :)

Bubbles had mine done and i think they were £25 a window, somewhere down south. You can have any grade of tint you like on the rear windscreen and rear windows, but only 30% on the front windows and nothing on the windscreen.

Mine were illegal but I never got pulled over for them, Im going to go for a more legal tint on the front now though so its easier for me to see out when its dark.

If you want any more info just PM me.

Golf GTD

if you become a member, we got a list of some guys that tint and give cliosport members a discount!

don't

have u??? i never know about that 1??

just went 2 wickford down near southend and had mine done £25 a window