ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window speed electrical fault ?

Clio 1.6 16V
Hello!

My passenger window is acting weird, with the passenger side switch it goes up and down at almost normal speed, but with the drivers side switch controlling the passenger window it goes up really slow, what can it be , fault drivers side passenger window switch ? Im confused đŸ˜Ÿ

HaveaCuppa

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve got the exact same issue mate.

The passenger window goes up fine with the passenger side switch, but using the drivers switch feels like the motor is about to die as it’s that slow.

I read somewhere on here that it’s normal and just down to how they are wired. Not sure how much truth there is to that mind!

Clio 1.6 16V
I’ve got the exact same issue mate.

The passenger window goes up fine with the passenger side switch, but using the drivers switch feels like the motor is about to die as it’s that slow.

I read somewhere on here that it’s normal and just down to how they are wired. Not sure how much truth there is to that mind!

There must be some explanation and a way to fix it , it's so annoying ! Adding to that the automatic window close when i lock the car is probably controlled throught the drivers side switches so the passenger window when i lock the car closes really slow.