ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tinting - DIY or Pro?

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Side and rear windows are a piece of cake to do, but ask advice from somebody who has done theirs first as the instructions I got with mine were, well, shite to say the least.

£50 a roll from halfrauds? I paid £9.99 a roll for mine (enough to do two windows each)

The rear window is an arse to do, but as long as you measure up and cut it into at least 3 strips, it'll come out looking nice. I'm redoing my back windows this weekend to get all the creases out.

M135i, 118 coupe
definately prpoer job mine was 125 for side windows and back window aparantly the renault rear window is a pain in the arse to do

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
get it done pro...Me and my dad did mine and it aint as easy as you would think. There are places local to me that will do all windows for £150 or less...i'm gonna rip mine off and get it done properly...

Up 2 u tho

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
Definatly pro. There are alot of cars going round with self done tints, and to be honest, they look takky, half didnt know what they were doing and left air bubbles in them. I would definatly go PRO cause then you know your gonna get it near enough perfect.