ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tinting

Has anyone ever used a company called Autoshades, either down south or up in Rochdale? If so, what are they like, did they do a good job. Booked in on saturday.

Finally what shade tint would you go for on a cliosport 172 in iceberg silver. I was thinking medium.

Cheers

Scott

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah really dark "Limo" tint looks poo!!

Legal limit is 30-35. Cant remember which. Mate had his done in 35 and it looked pretty good!

i quite like medium tints, thats what i got. Gives a good balance between looks and visibility. Also you wont get hassled of the police all the time.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Medium Tint (smoke) Always looks pukka on a Titainum or Platinum Silver Clio.

Any darker and it looks odd !! Due to the exterior of the car being so light !!

Its the best colour to have the windows tinted on !! Thats why Renault nearly always use Silver cars in their adverts for TV and they always have em tinted in medium tint first.

Pentagon are good but very expensive. Mine cost £300 & l got greylight on front sides & dark grey on rear sides & back & top tint. That is all legal. Wicked job too. Some peeled last month & they replaced it as it has a lifetime warranty. Good old R-Tech again.

2012 WRX Waggon

I might have used autoshades in rochdale...If they are recommended by Pennine Honda, then I have.

If its them they did my old CRV, Fantastic job, at Rochdale I think???

If it is them - ask to see his Photoalbum, cos hes got loads of nice cars with nearly nakid ladies draped all over them...all of them took by himself on cars he tinted.

he has a midget working for him..they r really good at what they do!!