ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tints!!!!

172 cup
How do I go about getting window tints, how much does it usually cost??? do they apply something to the windows or replace the glass???????

C

Clio_Craig

search for local companies call em all up tell them what you want, and see who gives the best price £130+ depending wat u have done i think, they will put a film over the windows u already have

Iceburg 172FF
When I had mine done on my old dynamique it cost £240 for all windows barring the windscreen. They had the car overnight and took the windows out and did a really good job with film, not a single bubble got a lifetime warranty on them aswell. Not that I would get them done again, dark tints attract coppers with tintmons :(

LY 182 FF CUPPED
When I had mine done on my old dynamique it cost £240 for all windows barring the windscreen. They had the car overnight and took the windows out and did a really good job with film, not a single bubble got a lifetime warranty on them aswell. Not that I would get them done again, dark tints attract coppers with tintmons :(

Had a mini a few years back with tints....got pulled by the fuzz.
Got this stupid ...pathetic little light sensing monitor out....I was 10% over the "prescribed" darkness limit!!!!!
£40 fine.
BE CAREFUL

200 Gordini
You'll only get fined with tints on the front windows, you can have what you want on the back. Feds would ask you to remove the tints in a week first normally anyway.

right, £250 it cost me because of the domed shape back window he said. limo on the back windows and 50% on the front. well worth it imo. Id reccommend darker tints on the front BUT thier cracking down on window tints atm.

you get what you ask for , the company in the mids only do legal tints , or ask you sign a disclaimer if you want illegal tints to cover themselves .