ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window wipers?

Any of you get your wipers on the net, if so where from??

And do save me going outside in the bucketing rain can one of you tell me the size I need to look for?

I am 99.9% sure both my wipers on the front are the same size...

Campus Sport 1.2 16V 57 plate.
 
You got "New window wipers with silver spoilers" just two months ago. Where from and were they no good?
 
Can't actually remember when I got them was a bit longer than 2 months I think...

Still like them but one of them has starting coroding for some strange reason, the other one is fine though........
 
Tesco mate £8 for the pair

20" will do it im sure

There the square ones that are on Audis, do it
 
21" is the standard size on the mk2, but someone on here recommends 22".
 
22" are ideal, but clio standard ones are 22" iirc

get some flat aero style ones as they are much better

joshhatton on here is selling them in the for sale section
 
I've just been to tesco; replaced my bosch aero twin jobbies after a good year or two. Was having trouble in the rain, smearing and shizzle. Tesco only had the cheapo traditional umbrella style, but at £3 a pair I can't complain. Used some vinegar on the windscreen before fitting. Much better now. And 22" are fine.
 
Back
Top