ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window wipers

Clio trophy 355/500
As some of you may be aware leicester had a good dwn pour of snow over last day or so!

Question has anyone else let there other halves clear the window screens and instead of using common sence and clearing the window before using the wipers?

Mso basically my wipers no longer work any ideas???

Cheers

FF 182
My wife phoned me a couple of days ago asking how to reattach the wiper. (I had already gone to work) I asked her why she was asking.
She had jumped in the car whilst it was still very frosty, the first thing she did was switch the wipers on.
They were frozen to the screen.... she had managed to rip the wiper clean off!!

FF 182
Have you used your common sense and checked the fuses and relays associated with the wipers yet ?

;)
This would be the first thing to check. The guy I work with came in on friday flapping that his wipers didn't work. I asked if he had checked the fuse, he hadn't so I checked it and it was blown.
He was going to book it in at VW!!

Clio trophy 355/500
I will be checking all fuses tomoz was a bit late in the day to check fuses in an unlit car park!

So fuses are the answer neways!!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, one of those ;)

Pass... Never had a problem with mine. It should say on the lid of the box under the bonnet, and on the cover of the one inside the cabin.