ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windows Is so lame

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I'm copying lots of files from one folder to another but don't want to overwrite any that exist.

I get the options to..

Yes - overwrite the file
Yes to all - overwrite all files
No - don't overwrite
Cancel

WHAT THE f**k HAPPENED TO "No to all"

w*****s!

lol i think, if i remember from my windows days if you hold shift and press no it does it to all of em, then again i may be wrong

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Hey, PC's arent toss.. most people just choose to run shite on them.. thats their problem though..

Clio 182
Chris3125 said:
just out of curiosity what you buying? the new imac dual core? i was thinking of getting one but havent had chance to play with one yet

That's what I bought last week. :D

106 GTi
Chris3125 said:
just out of curiosity what you buying? the new imac dual core? i was thinking of getting one but havent had chance to play with one yet

Close, going to place an order for the MacBook, as I already have a G4 desktop. Not had a chance to try any new ones yet either yet, Only worry have heard some stories about the MacBook's teething problems so am just finding out as much as I can at the moment.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
r-jay said:
Close, going to place an order for the MacBook, as I already have a G4 desktop. Not had a chance to try any new ones yet either yet, Only worry have heard some stories about the MacBook's teething problems so am just finding out as much as I can at the moment.

I've got a G4 desktop and a G4 powerbook, but I'm tempted by the macbookpro, but I think it's worth waiting until:

1) They're out in the wild
2) At least second revision hardware is shipping so that any niggles have been ironed out.
3) VMWARE for mac has been released. (purely so that I can run yucky windows in a window if I need absolutely need to, I've not turned on my pc for over 2 weeks though, it's a rare occurance!)

Adrian

Not a Clio
Loony said:
Ditto, Pc's suck balls. Since having my mac I'm getting more and more annoyed with my PC/windows at work, pile of toss.
a mac is a pc.

pc = personal computer

Mac = brand (Apple Macintosh)

;)

You mean "Windows Machine"

I only use windows for work where i have no choice and gaming now. I use linux for everything else :)

106 GTi
sn00p said:
I've got a G4 desktop and a G4 powerbook, but I'm tempted by the macbookpro, but I think it's worth waiting until:

1) They're out in the wild
2) At least second revision hardware is shipping so that any niggles have been ironed out.
3) VMWARE for mac has been released. (purely so that I can run yucky windows in a window if I need absolutely need to, I've not turned on my pc for over 2 weeks though, it's a rare occurance!)

Adrian

Fully agree with the first 2! Money is burning a whole in my pocket nearly brought a G4 powerbook yesterday, but left the shop knowing it would be a silly thing to do days before the Macbook hits the shop. (ETA in store 10-22nd Feb).

Not to fussed about 3, but could be handy for upadted my RA2, the only time I ever use a P.C, sorry Windows Machine ;)

ViolentJ said:
a mac is a pc.

pc = personal computer

Mac = brand (Apple Macintosh)

;)

You mean "Windows Machine"

I only use windows for work where i have no choice and gaming now. I use linux for everything else :)

Smart arse! If i said dyson rather than a conventional bagged hoover (another brand which is most commonly used by people to describe a vacuum cleaner as is a biro to describe a cheap ballpoint pen) people would know what i mean. Stop being Picky and go write another freakpower album ;)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
It's like "pop music". It's definition obviously means "popular music" but as far as I'm concerned it's become a genre of it's own, sh*te line boy & girl bands exist in that genre. Just because a metal song is at number one, doesn't mean it's pop in my eyes!