ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windows Server 2000 - RDP, Max users....

Not a 320d
So I cant log into this server. Ive got no physical access. And the max number of users have been exceeded. Im a little stuck. I have tried \\servername\c$ on my desktop and also on another server in the same subnet, then navigating to tsadmin.exe in the hope I could log users off.

Unfortunately I cant seem to find the server I am looking for, it seems although I am browsing the file structure of that server, tsadmin only picks up servers on the domain that the machine I run it from.

Its an old piece of s**t Fujitsu too so I haven't got any kind of remote physical access like Lights out etc.

Not a 320d
I think i might have to. its a live prod server though so Im going to get a boot up my arse if I have to.

Will it log out after a set period of time? I had this problem before but it seemed to solve itself. Theres only me that logs in usually.

R26-Rs
If you get a boot up your arse. Just slap them back in the face saying the product is none supportable and needs changing! Jesus still using 2000!!

Not a 320d
Dont run domains mate! Itll have to wait. ill see if its sorted on Monday. That or I reboot.

I know its old.

Its physically old too, not just the software.

Its an ftp server. Supposedly the software that picks up the data customer send to us using ftp doesnt support 2003 or above so we have to use that old s**te.

Its a bomb waiting to happen. Worryingly Im responsible for all FTP accounts and FTP issues and if this goes we dont really have any means of restoring the ftp accounts. and there are f**king hundreds.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
If you had domain access you could have used:

qwinsta /server: server name / IP)

rwinsta /server: servername / IP) (session ID)