ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen condensation

182 Cup
Are stripped out cars more prone to condensation on the windscreen?

Has anyone used products such as Rain-X anti-fog or Halfords interior mist repellent? Do they work?

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
don't know about stripped cars but my car was misting up like f**k recently and i read on a few sites that setting the heaters to fresh air and not recycled air helps and so far its sorted it out

182 Cup
I can't say that I've ever noticed the condensation/steaming up being worse since I stripped mine.

Thanks, I've seen it mentioned once or twice, but never heard from anyone else who doesn't have much in the way of carpet. I'm also thinking the seals on the windscreen may not be as good as they were after it's been replaced in the past.

don't know about stripped cars but my car was misting up like f**k recently and i read on a few sites that setting the heaters to fresh air and not recycled air helps and so far its sorted it out

Thanks, will give that a try!