ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windscreen replacement :(

had a mammoth of a stone hit my windscreen and crack it just above the tax disc which means I got to get it replaced, which is annoying just fiited my cs tax disc holder and a new dab aerial so means I got to replace them too, anyone know how much I will be looking at to get it done? 182 with autolights but not auto wiper (if I have them they dont work)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm pretty sure every insurance company in the world has windscreen cover as standard?

1.2 clio
I had this happend to me. I had a guy fit a new one for 125 all in tbh I was more happy to pay that as my insureance were talking about losing my no claims for a windscreen which I find harsh :/.

182 Trophy #333
I had this happend to me. I had a guy fit a new one for 125 all in tbh I was more happy to pay that as my insureance were talking about losing my no claims for a windscreen which I find harsh :/.

Who on earth is your insurance with?? You shouldn't loose no claims over a windscreen!