ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windscreen wiper problem...

OK for some reason my front washer jets have stopped working, I'm pretty sure there isn't a blockage in the hoses anywhere or at the nozzles.
Strange thing is the back one is working fine, I checked the fuse and that seems ok.

I tried to get the windscreen wiper arms off to take a look at the motor but they are really tightly secured and I can't get at the bottle without doing that. Theres no leak from the bottle when I turn on the front jets so I assume its still connected to the hose.

THis is really annoying me, any other ideas of what it could be?

Cheers.

its a '99 1.2 mk2 phase 1, I'd take it to renault but its not under warranty anymore and they'd probably charge a good bit.

yeah the pump makes the usual sound and its obviously supplying the back one ok, i've heard something about a valve in the water bottle which may be something to do with it? even if i do find out whats wrong I can't really get at the mechanism as my windscreen wipers seem stuck fast!