ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wineing noise coming through sub

clio dynamique 1.6
hi there i have a wineing noise coming through my sub woofer when i ref the engine,and gets a tad louder as increase the refs. i think it may be something to do with the alternator but am not too sure what i should do about it, could some one please help. much apreciated luke

Mk2 Ph1 Clio Sport 1.4
you need a better ground mate. Make sure that it is grounded to the chassis, and sand away around the bolt where you are going to ground it, so that it is down to the bare metal

you need a better ground mate. Make sure that it is grounded to the chassis, and sand away around the bolt where you are going to ground it, so that it is down to the bare metal

Thats not the only thing, your problem is that your sound system is picking up the engine frequencies and relaying them through your speakers, you best with going to a shop that sells car sound and asking them for a condenser, they'll be able to fit it for you aswell. Just tell them the exact problem and let them have a listen so that they can give you one with a range suitable to the the level of frequency thats getting into ur set up. Had the same problem.

Peace

Naaaa, well i got mine done when i was living in South Africa, and it only cost like 80Rand, thats like under 8 quid, but not sure how much itll cost in the UK :/
shouldnt be pricy tho, its a common problem with a simple solution:)