ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wing Mirrors

Mk2 Clio
thing of spraying my wing mirrors same colour as the alloys, what does every one think it will look like

good or bad ? ?

thanks

Photo0170.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Along with the twatstrip, bra and new numberplate, i think it will be on a simular level of looking good.

Mk2 Clio
the numberplate is now back o the bumper and with aero wipers and 182 grill ariving 2mrow i think the bonnet bra will look bette
if not its def coming off

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I actually think painting them would look good if you removed the sunstrip.

Mk2 Clio
yeah i know what you mean mate, ive wanted remove the sunstrip for a while, keep discussing it my mates but they all say it looks good and the car front end looks so muh better with it there

Mk2 Clio
i cant make my mind up on it, i seen a few clios ith it and it looks ok, just not sure if it something that will make it look a lot better, as the cars silver they will stand out

Mk2 Clio
that does look nice, so ye kind of, though at the same time i want it look like more tidy, as in mods that look like the car was brought like that, just clean and tidy really

but at the same time i think with the mirrors done it could look nice

i cant make my mind up lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Do your mirrors mate!

DSC02831.jpg

Wonder where that bra went...

...oh yeah! My shed! lol
It's not on my car until the gritters are out - f**kers sprayed my bonnet last year! :mad:

Mk2 Clio
yea i think i will do them

only thig putting me off is from that pichure above the mirros just look they standard black plastic ones, im sure in person they look a lot better, im just not to sure

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Along with the tw*tstrip, bra and new numberplate, i think it will be on a simular level of looking good.

LOL, don't hold back there Rollo, say what you think!... ;)
I think spraying them is a no go, sounds ok in theory, but practice will be different! Maybe photoshop it to get a rough idea?...

Never above 25mpg
Why not just buy some bog standard mirror covers wit the orange peel effect on or the cabron mirrors from streamline carbon?

A

amitshah1990

Dont spray them, they just look like they are tack plastic mirrors if you do them the same colour as your wheels. My opinion of corse. But do them if you want, and if you dont like. Spray them back!

Mk2 Clio
decided keep them silver, but i am going to touch them up, due to be people hitting into one side of my mirror they are looking pretty knacnked

172 cup
Im wanting to do mine white to match wheels eventually - car is black.......Im undecided though