ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wings Different Colour

A guy living near me pointed out that the wings on my Silver 172 Mk2 look a different colour to the rest of the car. Having studied them now (sad I know) I think he is right, looks slightly darker. Is this normal for some colour difference on the plastic wings, or has it been resprayed before I bought it (I got it from new)?

Im assuming your wings are carbon fibre, and therefore a different material from the rest of the cars paintwork. You may find that they are later or earlier than when the car was made... but whatever reason, its not right.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

No its cos they are plastic wings and the primer and paint take differently to different materials

its nowt to worry bout they are all the same

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Silver on 28 May 2004

No its cos they are plastic wings and the primer and paint take differently to different materials

The same thing occurs with plastic bumpers on any cars, not just Renaults, plastic seems differ ever so slightly!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Silver on 28 May 2004

What Steve says. Mine is the same and its Monaco Blue.

Yeah, dont worry mate, my bro has same problem on his misss yellow MX5, bumper looks slightly darker due to bumper being plastic.