ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wip wheel tables

subaru /clio 182 trophy
128-2841_IMG.gif

128-2842_IMG.gif

128-2844_IMG.gif

128-2845_IMG.gif

128-2843_IMG.gif

128-2845_IMG.gif

hi guys these are work in progress for new coffee tables i am the builder of motorsport memrobilia for scuderia ecosse as of last week , the wheels are from racing ferraris 12x18 in also 355 wheel and racing disc some wheels will have diacs and calipers in them

subaru /clio 182 trophy
Iwill be making many parts into mem/ to sell at international races .it has taken a year to get permission from ferrari to grant a licence to scuderia ecosse to use the logo and ferrari badges on my products. they are the only factory backed team in uk ,their website is worth a visit. a new web page will be set up when my first batch of coffee tables are ready . i am working at the moment on a modena 360 exhaust manifold for a wall feature and in 18 in cut down race wheel wall clock watch this space geo