ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wiper stalk

rb182 cup
my old car (cup172) had intermittence windscreen wipers....my new car (cup182) hasnt got them...would the 172 stalk work in my 182 (even though my 182 has also go cruise control)

RB 182 Cup
If memory serves me correctly, there are two versions. Something like 13 pins and 14 pins (can't remember exact pin count, but they vary by one pin), apparently they're not interchangeable, albeit some of their functions may work, all don't.

Remove your 182 stalk, count the pins and then search eBay or here for a used stalk with the same pin count.

Mine only cost me £7.50 from eBay for my 182 Cup, but I can't for the life of me remember the number of pins I'm afraid.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Lee it was a popular mod for Trophy owners...so I would think that it should work....but not 100%

RB 182 Cup
If you get the right one, all functions work and it's a godsend to have varying wiper speeds.

Previously it never rained the correct amount of water on my screen to match the intermittent speed of the wipers and you were usually always left with squeaking wiper blades as the intermittent swept at 1 second intervals.