ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wipers Not working?

Clio 172
Right when it snowed i stupidly tried to clear the snow off my windscreen with my wipers. The snow was too heavy and I thought i had burnt out the motor. Checked the fuse was fine so i bought myself a new motor of egay and had it fitted this morning, only for the garage to ring me and say there is no power going to the motor still.

Any ideas!?

Cheers Ben

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Why are you asking on here if the car is in a garage, shouldn't they be able to tell you what is wrong?

Clio 172
at what point did i say that? My wipers didnt work so i took it to the garage for a new motor. They fitted it doesnt work still so its obviously some form of electrical problem. Which they are not equipped to deal with. At what point in my first post does it say "my garage asked me how to fix it"?

Im after solutions and advice not stupid comments from people who think they are funny!