ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless alarm and cctv sit on new house, advice

6/468 17poo
We have just moved into a new house and I'd like a bit of security we have a drive and side access so cctv on the front drive and around the side gate would be beneficial. Maybe some Hikvision External cameras

Also after a decent alarm for the house just to act as a deterrent more than a fully linked system back to the police station. Anyone on here used the Yale Diy alarm kits? They seem reasonable

Cheers Ryan

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
We have just moved into a new house and I'd like a bit of security we have a drive and side access so cctv on the front drive and around the side gate would be beneficial. Maybe some Hikvision External cameras

Also after a decent alarm for the house just to act as a deterrent more than a fully linked system back to the police station. Anyone on here used the Yale Diy alarm kits? They seem reasonable

Cheers Ryan

Hikvision IP cameras of your choice connected to a hikvision NVR with inbuilt POE .
Texecom premier elite or richochet ( if you need wireless) alarm system. Can get a coms-ip module so you have app based access to the alarm and any notifications.

6/468 17poo
Hikvision IP cameras of your choice connected to a hikvision NVR with inbuilt POE .
Texecom premier elite or richochet ( if you need wireless) alarm system. Can get a coms-ip module so you have app based access to the alarm and any notifications.

This is interesting as it seems slightly better than the Yale one all the shops are pushing, have you installed these before? and can the alarm / cctv be linked?

Cheers

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
This is interesting as it seems slightly better than the Yale one all the shops are pushing, have you installed these before? and can the alarm / cctv be linked?

Cheers

This is a proper system, what professional security installers would install. Yale and the like are just diy stuff you would get from Maplins or whatever. It's chalk and cheese

Yes I have fitted both before and I'm doing it again in my new house in the next two weeks. I've wired everything already so it's just a case of connecting and setting up.
Their currently isn't a system available that can link intruder alarms and cctv together, but there is ways round it. When you want to link them what exactly do you want to achieve?

6/468 17poo
Both my brothers do this for a living, they would say avoid Yale.
I can put you in contact with them if you like?

Which one would they recommend, we are after a wireless one with maybe phone call support or app support if the alarm is triggered

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
I've fitted a few Visonic ones mate get a phone line connected and takes up to 4 numbers does the job....

You can buy a kit for around £220 that's comes with 3 pirs, 1 door contact, outside bell and 2 fobs to set and unset..

Audi S1
Which one would they recommend, we are after a wireless one with maybe phone call support or app support if the alarm is triggered
Visonic.

They come with PSTN support, can be configured to call a hunt group if the alarm is triggered. The alarm can be disarmed via the call too.

If it's not near a line phone, you can buy a GSM model which means you can install a SIM which will do the same job.

They also fit CCTV.

As I said, they do this for a living I can provide you with their details and I'm sure they can provide you with a quote.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
IMG_6808.PNG

Just installed CCTV at my house. Look at that dodgy looking cnut.

6/468 17poo
Visonic.

They come with PSTN support, can be configured to call a hunt group if the alarm is triggered. The alarm can be disarmed via the call too.

If it's not near a line phone, you can buy a GSM model which means you can install a SIM which will do the same job.

They also fit CCTV.

As I said, they do this for a living I can provide you with their details and I'm sure they can provide you with a quote.
Visonic look great, which products would they recommend?