ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless Amp/ Speakers for turntables

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
So the technics are coming into the house soon once we sort this new extension!!

What kind of amps/speakers are available that can ping the music round the house? Happy to have the Amp by the decks, then speakers wherever (presume they will just need power).

I'm happy to spend decent money on it as it's worth it when running vinyl.

Thoughts?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
So the technics are coming into the house soon once we sort this new extension!!

What kind of amps/speakers are available that can ping the music round the house? Happy to have the Amp by the decks, then speakers wherever (presume they will just need power).

I'm happy to spend decent money on it as it's worth it when running vinyl.

Thoughts?

If your going to be mixing, wireless speakers won’t work I don’t think. There will be a delay so what your hearing on your headphones from the mixer on one deck won’t match with what’s playing through the speakers from the other deck. If that makes sense?

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
If your going to be mixing, wireless speakers won’t work I don’t think. There will be a delay so what your hearing on your headphones from the mixer on one deck won’t match with what’s playing through the speakers from the other deck. If that makes sense?
Complete sense. Didn't even think of that ; (

Perhaps just monitors by the decks then!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Get monitors

I'd recommend having a look on the disc, dj store. They've got everything you could ever want and their prices are good too

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Spoke to Bose who do a wireless L and R device you plug into the mixer and it can send the sound to a Bose system, so might look at that as well as some new decent monitors