ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Problem on MBP - Again

LY 182
Has anybody else had a problem with their wireless just dropping on their MacBook Pro?

I went to the Apple store around a month ago (local one is MK which is about 30 minutes away so a bit of a pain). They replaced my wireless card and everything was fine. Now I'm getting the same problems as before. I can be browsing away and then the connection just drops even though it looks like it's connected. Sometimes the Mac just freezers and a few times it's even come up saying 'No Airport Card Installed'.

Something else must be up. I assume the Wirless card is connected to something else which must be corrupted?

Should I be a bit more forceful when I go to the Apple Store again? I'm booked in tomorrow and want this to be resolved as it makes my experience a bit sour having to reboot frequently.

LY 182
Haha.

Worst thing about this is the fact I have to go to the Apple store and see the new retina MBP's. It's going to be traumatic.

LY 182
Is this a known issue? I just thought my wifi was pony so have done nothing about it in 18 months :eek:

I don't think so Rob? Mine was fine for ages but recently started acting up.

I'm secretly hoping I'll see a guy tomorrow who's in a generous mood and he'll swap mine for a new retina MBP. (I know this won't happen really lol).