ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wireless sky link? can you get one ?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Got sky multiroom installed but my room was too far away for them to install it :(

So the second box is now in the front lounge..can I link that up to my Projector upstairs? I cant run a lead so it needs to be wireless?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can't you get one of those av recievers, whatever is on the main tele will show up on the recieving tele, google it mate.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
the guy wouldnt do it the dish is on the Opp end of the house and he said they wont do a cable that long!

He also said somthing about needed a other box and £10 per month multiroom?

if you have more than 1 box you need to pay for multiroom

run teh cable your self or get a decent Ariel fitter in to do it

You can change chan but it will just change both tvs with the ac reciever thing, most come with an IR reciever built in.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Theres a sky man round the cornor... think if I offered him a few quid he could get me a box and put the cable up?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You can change chan but it will just change both tvs with the ac reciever thing, most come with an IR reciever built in.
This.

You can get a reciever but it might use cables. It will change the sky channel from upstairs in your bed.

My brother bought one from argos.

yes its s**t everything interferes with it. if your connecting it to a projector you need a decent signal or pic will be poop

Clio V6 Mk2 255
Also an option to consider is XBOX Sky-Player, works on wireless through an XBOX live account ...

Martin

nimbus r27
just get the multi room put in your room matey was talking out his arse about being to far away! get a local aerial guy to do it! if i was closer i would have had a look!