ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wires under my seats

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i have a turmanal and wires inder both front seat on my 172 the ternanal has nothing attached any one any idear to what they are??? i have lots of other wires just these tow look standerd and both eats have then there identical!! cant really discribe them any more than that can take pics if it would help??:approve:

thanks James

BMW M135i
The only wires that would be coming out of the seat are either the heated seat wires or the seatbelt pretensioner/side airbag wires. Airbags most likely but unless theres been a resistor connected then the airbag light will be on the dash.
Can't think why they've been disconnected though.

hmm well if there set up for heated seats i better see if i can sort that out no aiir bag light on the screen!!:approve:

mk1 phase 3
are they attatched to the seats? if so it will be the seatbelt pretensioner.

had to disconnect mine when i put the valver seats in, maybe sum1 has had the seats out for some reason.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
bmh.01 said:
The only wires that would be coming out of the seat are either the heated seat wires or the seatbelt pretensioner/side airbag wires. Airbags most likely but unless theres been a resistor connected then the airbag light will be on the dash.
Can't think why they've been disconnected though.

^^^^ heated seats on a 172 ,lol ^^^^

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Has somebody had the seats out , previous owner ? If you've got wires not connected and the lights on the dash for your airbag sounds like the connectors for the airbag on both seats have been disconnected for some weird reason !

I can't remember from memory , are the connectors orange or blue mate ?

:S i have no lights on the screen but u say eated seats??? ermm my battery went flat and studenly i have aultolights when its dark and a funny wiper on the rear scren with these aulto wirpers ?????

never read my handbook thinking maybe i should?

but my seat got verry verry hot last night when i turned the climate on to manual and started pressing buttons???

Golf GTI 1.8T
heated seats.......you wish!!! lol

can you take a pic mate, be much easier to understand what youve got going on.

BMW M135i
You can have heated seats because it says about it in the manual, have never seen one though but was just covering all bases.