ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring diagram help plz! Thief deterrant.

Rite ive decided to put another sub amp speakers etc into me car and am having a raised floor put in, with carpet over the top so nuthink can b seen.
But with my luck sum w**k will break in and try and lift up the false floor, well i need sum help with an idea.

I am going to have a metal strip going from one side of the fls floor to the other, about and inch in width and maybe inscibe clio into it so it just looks like decoration. However sumhow and i know its easy (same principal as an electric fence that converts a 12V battery sumhow through a coil to a high enuf voltage to give u a shock. Well working on the same principal i want to do this, can n e 1 gvive me an idea, i wud presume a 9V battery wud be sufficient mayb too much, but i want enuf voltage so when they go to lift the floor out if they happen to touch this metal, it will give them enuf shock to make them f**k off, or even knock them out. Dont want to kill n e 1 plz.

So plz could all spammers feck off and not talk dont want opinions, want help, only want the people who r going to say sumthink useful not "sounds like a good idea m8, but its illegal and i wudnt really know how to do it" this happens alot!

Cheers n e 1
Josh
A Wiring diagram wud b good.

dont, even if they are caught after they broke in you will be arrested for deliberately harming another. I know it sucks ass but its true. If you deliberately set a trap for someone that will harm them, in any way, you are breaking the law and will, VERY UNFAIRLY in my eyes, end up being prosecuted, or worse, the other tit will get off as a bargain.

Life sucks, there is nothing you can do bar drill the heads out of all the screws and generally make sure that no one does see your install.

Try the usual not playing it loud ANYWHERE near your house or place of work (basically anywhere where it is seen regularly).

One of the best things I have seen in a while was someone using a shed alarm, simple and effective. Works separate from the car alarm, uses a simple sensor for when boot is opened, can be deactivated from inside the car. Also helps when at cruises and some cheeky begger opens your boot to look at your install while you aint looking, big alarm goes off and he is caught red faced. basically all you can do is hide your install and protect it with noise etc.

bummer innit

yes i agree wit the "cant b dun bcos its illegal idea.

Here is wot happened: Sum sh*t cut out my rear windscreen and actually pulled it out, they then helped themselves to the souynd system which was nice and easy for them to take. They managed to not at all touch the car, and therefor the acutla 700 quid alarm i got never even went off.

Heres my example: Sum sh*t cuts out my back windscreen and manages not to set me alarm off again. However i have bought an interior add on to my alarm so that when they get in the car, the alarm goes off. They realise i must have sum sounds underneath my false floor as "theyve heard it" for example, and in desperation to speedily get it out "unless they run off due to the alarm" then they attempt to pull out the false floor and in the process, touch the metal strip. Unfortunately they get an almighty shock and it either stuns, knocks unconscious, or scares the sh*t out of them. I will then by that time have run outside and can either catch them myself as there still unconscious, or the clever b*****d ,managed to run away b 4 i got out to me car. Now i kno for sure this will protect my sound system, and the interior sensor alarm shud b enuf to stop this but in the case that it doesnt and they continue to pull the floor out speedily, they will shock themselves.

Theres no way in hell they will go to the police, but merely run off and attempt to break into it another time by which i will have decided i shud take me system out. So now this is a prime example of wot wud probably happen shud sum teenager attempt to steel my sounds again. If the b*****d does try and take me to court, ill simply take out the metal strip and battery n sh*t underneathe the false floor, and pleed innocent. No evidence, No sentence, Me dad is a magistrate and therefor im an innocent well brought up child hehehe...

So now can n e 1 help me with the wiring of this with a 6V battery, a coil, and the strip, and n e thing else needed to make the Voltage increase as the Wattage increases or woteva R = V/I is...... bla bla bla.

Cheers guys

Josh

I just need help to wire this up plz, ive searched all the search engines and found wiring diagrams for electric fences but cant find out how to do mine, N e 1? Dont care if i shudnt, i wanna f**kin hurt sum 1.

Josh

Right I wouldnt do it if I was you, but if you must here we go. I going to piss you off by not being able to tell exactly how to do it cos I dont know. But I think I can tell you enough for you to work it out yourself.

Right, when the engine is off the charge dispensed by your battery is painfull but not lethal. Its something to do with the type of charge it emits when the engine is off, when its on its lethal though. So you can wire up a circuite to the battery somehow. Just dont leave it on too long as it will drain your battery. Get a battery isolation switch and connect it into the circuite so you can switch it on and off. It will basically work the same as your taking the negative power off the battery. So its off its safe, but on its not. Just dont touch it with the engine running and the system armed or you will end up cooked. Get a haynes manual on how to remove panels so you can hide the cabling properly.

Have fun.

Oh and I do think you have a bit of an attitude problem.

Paul

Thanx m8, I sorta understand wot ya mean, but do u mean just create a circuit ie wire to positive terminal, then to switch then to one side of the metal thing, then another wire from other side of metal thing, to the negative terminal? Will that do it?

I am sorry if u think ive got an attitude problem, but try spending 2 grand on ur first car, takin ur car out off the drive for the very first time as u got insured on that day, and then parking it back home again, and sum w*nker breakes into it and steals all ur sound system, and i guarentee ull b a little fuming.

I really apologise for being rude, but for sum reason i just cant stand the scum that do this, and its actually stopped my eagerness to drive and do up my car. Im really annoyed that those people could follow me home and break into it that nite, as i was really looking forwards to taking it out the following day for my second ever drive, but no, me car was broken into and scratched all at the back.

Sorry Paul and im glad u can find it in u to help even tho "i admit" im being rude.

Josh

Clio 200 FF

If youre fitting the amps under a false floor dont forget to fit some cooling fans or the amps will overheat.

Instead of wiring the false floor up why not fit razor blades all around the edge so when they try to lift it out in the dark youll get some fingers as keep sake ;) - er no i dont recommend this really

Quote: Originally posted by ClioRacerX11 on 05 May 2003

Thanx m8, I sorta understand wot ya mean, but do u mean just create a circuit ie wire to positive terminal, then to switch then to one side of the metal thing, then another wire from other side of metal thing, to the negative terminal? Will that do it?
Thats basically it yes. It should work, never tried it myself, but the principal is sound. Oh and I would put a switch on both negative and positive, because you only need to touch the plate and your car at a ground point (which is mainly all the frame work) and then it will create a circuite and fry you.

Its ok, I can understand your attitude, it would piss me off aswell. Theifs are scum but if you hurt them you get in the sh*t.

Paul

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

A 12 volt system wouldnt hurt a fly. Try holding both battery terminals to see if you get a shock! NO YOU WONT!

Dont even bother with the idea, youll probally just burn your car to a cinder.

Amperage is the stuff shocks are made of not voltage.

I dont know how you will be able to induce a current via a metal strip in the boot of your car that will shock the scum that wants to steal your sound system.

So dont ask me!

Bob RTE

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

err.. just a few things to point out

if you create a completed circut of your battery 2 thing will happen

1) the wire/metal in the circut will heat up causing a car fire.

2) you battery is likely to explode splashing lovely acid everywhere..

if you really want to do somthing like this I suggest you look into capacitors, like the ones you get in tellys (but smaller) a full charge in a capacitor will take a few seconds, after that you can disconnect the cap, it will stay charged for weeks possibly even month if it was big enough.

capacitors are basically energy storage devices.. for example a 1500v capacitor can output its entire 1500v at mega high ampage in .1 milliseconds.

if you did go for somthing like this you better be carefull what caps you use .. to high and you would kill.. look into the caps they use in tazers.. the are about the right amout to paralyze your victem temporarily..

use this information at your own risk.

put it this way, I discharged a cap in a telly today to make it safe to work on the PCB, I used a set of steel needle nosed pliers.. there is now a chunk taken out of the STEEL becuase of this relativly small cap.. (basically it heated the metal to boiling point in .0001 miliseconds)

jesus, sounds dangerous.

Thanx for all ur help i really appreciate at, and u may think im mad but, well, i kno i am :).

So where can i buy a capacitor from?

Can n e 1 else think of an idea to deter theives then, bcos although this is my first resort, it cud b my last, any other ideas, and the razor blade idea is bloody good i gotta admit.

N e ideas?

Josh

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I aint gonna tell you where to get caps from.. im sure you will be able to find them easily enough..

put it this way.. you could use a

9v battery

http://www.sourceshop.com/products/procell9v.gif

connect it to a capacitor(s) a bank of capacitors will increase charge..

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:pCO8av1GuKYC:www.sotainstruments.com/images/caps.jpg

and kill someone with the resulting shock from them.. it aint about voltage (it does help) but ampage will do the damage.

thats why I aint gonna tell you more.. if your really wanna do it (not kill someone but shock them) your gonna have to learn about caps..

http://www.fplsafetyworld.com/hurt/media/current_chart.gif

Ok I was wrong then. At least I almost got the thing about the current right though. A family friend bloke who worked on cars said that he used to get nast shocks of car batterys, but they only hurt and wouldnt kill till your turned the key. Thats where I got my idea from anyway.

Paul

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

HEADLINE NEWS:

Boy blows himself up with capacitors bought of e-bay, police are searching for a person who goes by the name of _KDF, anyone with information regarding the real identity or whereabouts of Chris aka "_KDF" should contact the police immediatly.

:eek: