ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting issue - urgent help needed please!

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v
Can the pro's on here help me as I am meant to be taking the clio to Gravity Show on Saturday and I cannot get it started

I have a 1993 Clio 16v and it just will not start.

Turns over really easily but will not fire, checked the fuel rail and no fuel being pumped.

Checked voltage to the fuel pump 5.45v

Checked the fuse box next to the battery and have got the following

Relay 1
Big red wire - 11.74v
big brown - 5.47v (if you add power here I get a clicking from the round housing with the air filter in it attached the the inlet behind the throttle body)
yellow/grey - 11.52v
white/grey - 11.55v

I have no aftermarket alarm or immobiliser on the car and my original Key has never had a battery in it since the day I owned the car

Any ideas what could be the cause and what else I need to test to get the old girl running as I'm nearly out of time and I won't go to the ball.

Please help

Thanks

Relay 2
Big Red - 11.69v
big white - 11.71v
yellow/grey - 11.56v
green/white - 0.84v
red - 0v

Valeo black relay
Red - 0v
Double Brown - 0v
Double White - 0v (if add 12v to this fan comes on)

relay 3
Double red - 12.29v
big white - 0v
grey/black - 0v
yellow/grey - 0v

relay 4
grey/white & white - 0v (if add 12v fan runs)
Grey/black - 0v
Brown - 0v
Grey/Black - 0v

Pulled the square plug from the clicking round housing and it has 3 pins in it - I checked the wires numbered 123 (from engine to front of car)
1 - 1.96v
2 - 3.54v
3 - 8.82v