ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring diagrams

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone on here have access to Renault wiring diagrams from older cars? I'm after a car loom to engine loom plug pin out diagram for a Renault megane. If anyone can help there's a beer in it for them and I would be very thankfully as it will make my life 10x easier

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Jaff, drop Ben a PM and ask for his kind help (BMH)

He won't be able to do it there and then but he may access it via RenaultNET for you at work.

Mick

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mick will fire one over now. I suppose I could wait but you know how impatient I can be lol

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Something like that! Hate working out what goes where but love actually connecting wires and routing them etc.

Hence I want to make part 1 easier with diagrams lol

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Schematics really do mean the difference between winning and fail as they give you a proper overview of the circuit. Even on its own, a good wiring schematic is one of the best diagnostic tools you can have on your side.

What are you trying to wire Jaff, A/C?

Mick