ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring help needed

RS200 & PH2 172
Ok, so i stripped the interior outta my PH2 172, cage is in and airbags are out, bought some fussed resistors to stop the airbag light coming on, but how the hell do ya fit them? Should i cut the passenger airbags connectors off and solder them on? Or is a small strip connector better? Also there is a green one and orange on on the airbags, do i need to do both? Plus there will be the seats to do? Also drivers airbag and wheel have been removed, the momo boss kit came with 1 fused resistor, but two connections onto steering wheel airbag, do I need to put one on both?

Got so much wire in car and want to get rid but not sure what to do with it. If anyone yorkshire area is free and knows a bit about stripping un-used stuff outa the loom then drop me a pm and am sure I can supply krispy kreme and coffee for some help :D