ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wirral Meet

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Afternoon, N0rfbest!

Those who have been to recent Chester meets will have noticed the decent turnouts especially at The Big Chester Meet in March which attracted around 56 cars I believe with just a handful of non-Clios, but were still made to feel welcome!

However, the Wirral has been slightly under-represented at the couple of meets I've attended so I'm just gonna gauge interest in having another Wirral meet in the not too distant future. Obviously the awesome Chester guys ;) should make it hopefully and anyone from the NW or even farther afield would be welcome of course!

It's a decent chance for the Wirral Clios on here who are hiding :rasp: or just haven't had a chance to make any meets as of yet!

Feel free to chip in with some ideas on dates, locations and whatnot and hopefully we can get something together shortly :) (and by all means, someone with a bit more experience organising meets can take the reins if they wish!)

Cheers

Tyler

182 cup
Just what is needed me thinks!

As for location/date, maybe something on the Wirral or Chester. Either a meet/photoshoot or meet/drive is good for me.

See what interest you get and then get someting set in stone

Mike

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd be up for this mate i fancy going to the sea if anyone else is up for it??

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Yeah Ash New Brighton could be a shout and perhaps stopping off at Hoylake/West Kirby/Parkgate too?

I will be up for this, in my Astra though :boring:

Depends on dates though. New Brighton is perfect loads of places to park by the fort is a good place. Or leasowe lighthouse by my house ;)

a low one
Count me in! Wouldn't mind not driving for a change? Save some money on petrol and my efforts trying to keep up lol.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
You can hop in mine then Jake! It won't be this coming weekend, I'm thinking perhaps next month or even July? That way it gives people a bit of notice?

We can have another one in September for you Chris ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
End of July is out for me I'd be up for more of a chilled meet,chat and photos but if we do go on a spin I am game and if any one wants to come with me that's fine I'll more than likely have a free seat. The sea!!!!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
A trip up the wirral sounds good. Some good roads across the top end between Heswall , Moreton and New Brighton via Saughall Massie. Had a taxi run over there after Chester races.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
June the 12th it is :)

I fancy a public park there are more of the other species to watch :)

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Any ideas for a meeting point Tyler?

What do people reckon to New Brighton (the fort, the dips, car park near the Derby Pool)?

West Kirby by the sailing club?

Parkgate for ice cream?

Hoylake?

Obviously the weather will dictate how busy these places will be but we'll have a vague idea in the days leading up to it which place would suit best.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
1. TyInferno
2. mike1pow
3. v6clo
4. Glenn182
5. JS_182
6. XxHarDinGxX
7. gunner3011
8. jamie.91
9. craig2211craig
10. crazyasswhiteboy
11. 77richard77