ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wish i could post up a pic of my car...

To show you what it looks like a week before fcs lol.

To create a picture in your minds..

its got no door, both sides of the car (whole sides) are in primer, the rear quarter window is out of the car waiting to get replaced, sideskirts still need rubbing down,

the new door is still fully in primer, the inside hasnt even been primed,

basically a mess! but its due to be finished for weds so all go for fcs i hope :confused:

lol sounds a mess mate, lets hope it is done when they say it is hey :)

got mine yesday n spent last nite puttin the interior back together n this morn cleaning it n gettin all the dust n crap off of it, went to wax it n it peed down lol

and im still waiting 4 clips to put my roof rail in :)

wot ya gonna do if it isnt ready? dnt bear thinkin bout really

u still got ur sparcos by the way?

i hope so to! they reckon tues/weds so hes pretty sure and theyve done a hell of a lot of work since i dropped it off on tuesday!

but i aint going if it aint ready lol

Yeah ive still got ma sparcos! ones got a slight tear on the back tho :( and someone blimmed my passenger one 3 times in one place and i dont know who it was!!!! bloody expensive seats to :cry:

nah it aint that mate, ive got the piccies on my camera but ive misplaced/lost my usb data cable to transfer them to the pc! lol

lol, not alot really!

getting the car put back to mint condition mainly... someone keyed the car down one side, then a tire company dropped the car down on the jack before jacking up the rear of the car so where it was so low the jack sat on the sideskirt and it popped the sideskirt off so that needed repairing....

someone also reversed into my door so a new door was needed, so both sides of the car needed respraying really!

also im getting the sideskirts blended into the bodywork along the bottom and into the wing so they fit alot better!

Looking good guys!!!! should be ready by tomorrow!! finished spraying! just lil bits, mopping and putting the car back together is left to do!

cant wait! been without it for 5 weeks!

Yes andy, loasdsa plans! not many more for the outside tho.... just a few small touches left maybe!

but just interior & then engine conversion in 2 months and i think she will just about be finished!