ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wishbone probs

clio 172 cup/mk1 xr2
when on a right hand bend in second gear and floor it car pulled in tighter or would wonder about the place was doing this other night on a b road at 70 in third and car shot from one side to the other causing near miss now scared to drive fast. thought my balljoints were nackered but machanic said they seem tight with no movement, seen a thread about wishbone bushes had mine fitted with pollybush ( purple ones) a couple of years ago cant remember them tacking the sleaves back on so thinking they are now at fault as seen that new ones are black and come with a sleave, is this correct and should i get new wishbones with standard bushes or new pollybushes from powerflex not confident that my wishbones are ok have had lug welded before where arb is fitted. if replacing wishbones where is the best place to buy as ktec have them about 75 + vat each or second hand ones then polly them.

Cup In bits
Could be anything, your the only one that can tell us.

If your powerflex bushes wasn't welded its a good chance there knackered. If you have been welding your wishbones in any way I would suggest you replaced them, buy from anywhere but K-Tec, prices are crazy for most things. Always phone Renault, you will be surprised how cheap most original parts are.

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Could be anything, your the only one that can tell us.

If your powerflex bushes wasn't welded its a good chance there knackered. If you have been welding your wishbones in any way I would suggest you replaced them, buy from anywhere but K-Tec, prices are crazy for most things. Always phone Renault, you will be surprised how cheap most original parts are.

2nd that about calling Renault first. £68 each i paid last year.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Post a picture of them and I will tell you if they are actually the right ones for a cup or not.