ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wishing you hadn't started

Clio 172
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has started a job with a particular time frame in mind and it's all gone bandy. Painting my calipers took 3 days in the end, after expecting it to be 24hrs, and the front pads which should have been about 45 mins took 4 hours when I couldn't get the piston back in far enough to fit the new pads (Mike at Rentech to the rescue - cheers). Then when I fitted the wheels back on I chipped the calipers I'd just painted as they hadn't hardened enough in the cold air:mad:

Chocolate Bar™
theres been numerous times i've thought this, fitting my new gear knob, fitting my 172 doorcards, spraying my dash inserts, covering things in carbon. luckily all turned out well in the end, but at the time you think theres no going back and you should never have started

dnatuning.com
d.brown said:
like having kids......

.... good idea at the time

Or like the blonde that looked cute at the bar after ten pints....

....good idea at the time, really bad idea in the morning!

Clio 172 mk2
John DNA said:
Or like the blonde that looked cute at the bar after ten pints....

....good idea at the time, really bad idea in the morning!

Obviously don't get pissed enough....should still be merry in the morning and ready for 'round two' with the blond in the morning.

Still think I'll leave the calipers though:D