ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wo is the head of apple uk sales?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
It's no longer krispin lowery as he has left, does anyone know who it is now or know of someone I can speak to in the uk that can actually sort my issue to a acceptable standard?

Basically I went to an apple retail store to have a warrantee replacement on a iphone.... They replaced it with a new phone. When I got home checking the phone this one is faulty... Checking my genius receipt, the phone they say they gave me has a different serial and imei to the actual phone I got, from speaking to apple tech support on the phone it seems like someone has gone in with the phone I currently have 5 days before me, had a replacement for a fault, at which point they got a new phone.

the genius put the faulty phone in to the box of the replacement, then stuck it back in the draw... I have gone in they have given me the faulty phone and its a big pain in the ass....

Apple have said they can replace it, but I have to pay full retail price, they will send me a new phone, when they receive the old one they will refund the charge... Or I can send the broken phone off wait 7-10 days for them to fix then I get it back, or I can drive the 120 mile round trip to the apple store that fucked it up in the first place... This is my closest store.

i want to speak to someone higher up and get this sorted so does anyone have contact details?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Have you tried calling Steve Jobs? I don't get it when people think they will be able to talk to the top man, why the hell would he be talking to customers and sorting out their problems?

Maybe go back to the store that messed up and explain to the manager, I'm sure they will just replace it there and then if you are telling the truth.I don't understand the problem?

AK

M240i
A few times I've emailed the top dogs of companies with complaints and had satisfactory outcomes every time.

It gets things done.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Have you tried calling Steve Jobs? I don't get it when people think they will be able to talk to the top man, why the hell would he be talking to customers and sorting out their problems?

Maybe go back to the store that messed up and explain to the manager, I'm sure they will just replace it there and then if you are telling the truth.I don't understand the problem?

Because a) I spoke to krispin before with a MacBook Pro issue that the store (same one that messed up this time) wouldn't fix and krispin had them replace the entire MacBook Pro. B) I do not see why I should drive another 120 miles for something they fucked up on?! Costing me more money in fuel and wasting more of my personal time on something that is their fault!

That is why I want to speak to someone who has more authority and will sort this issue for me! If I return to the store they will replace it no matter what it's faulty and has warrantee on it, however I do not see why I should waste fuel and time for their f**k up!

330i. E30 Touring.
Send Krispin an email again and see if you get an out of office/forwarding reply?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Or you could just send the phone off and waith 7-10 days, its not he longest time int he world! Im sure you have another phone you can pop your sim in in the meantime?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I highly doubt whoever it is would even get to read it. The pa will forward it onto someone who will deal with it.