ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woke up this morning to find this in the garage. Early 21st Present :3

Changes to often
awesome car

i bet they wont have to ask twise about bringing your pots down from your room anymore :rasp:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Happy birthday!

Chuffed for you mate. Your parents sound ace!

is this the guy who does the spraying on here (not Simon at sprayshack) forgot his username, had the carbon bonnet?

awesome car

i bet they wont have to ask twise about bringing your pots down from your room anymore :rasp:

Lmao!

Happy birthday!

Chuffed for you mate. Your parents sound ace!

is this the guy who does the spraying on here (not Simon at sprayshack) forgot his username, had the carbon bonnet?

Cheers buddy, It's in a few weeks yet ;) Yeah it's Chris' (AUTOCRASH) old one.

He chucked in the carbon bonnet and a spare turini with tyre as well!

Sounds like a really nice bloke. Mum and Dad spent about 2 hours talking with him apparently.

When they went for a test drive as well he just handed them the keys and said off you go. Had only paid a £250 deposit at that point too!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Jeez, could only dream of my parents spending that amount of monies on me for my 21st. Won't happen though, my dad is a right tight b*****d LOL.

Enjoy the car! It looks like a good un!

Disastra Coupe
Your Dad actually didn't even tell me he was picking this up, which i'm pretty shocked by lol. Only found out when Brian told me Saturday morning! Looks a smart car though... Enjoy ;)

Disastra Coupe
No its against the law to have any tint on the front! You are getting confused with the rears

Afraid you're the one confused btw... Everybody correcting you are right. Front's can be tinted but only to a legal limit... That said, mine are illegal and upto yet i've got away with them. Saying this is however jinxing it.

Clio 172
Afraid you're the one confused btw... Everybody correcting you are right. Front's can be tinted but only to a legal limit... That said, mine are illegal and upto yet i've got away with them. Saying this is however jinxing it.

Wrong.

Your only allowed a % (30?), but 99% of cars have tinted frontside windows as standard (put your window half down, and you will see what I mean), so normally adding any kind of tint pushes them over the legal boundary.

On topic, lovely car! And you really are lucky!

Disastra Coupe
Wrong.

Your only allowed a % (30?), but 99% of cars have tinted frontside windows as standard (put your window half down, and you will see what I mean), so normally adding any kind of tint pushes them over the legal boundry

Hence i said they can be tinted but only to a legal limit... Can people not read on this forum!?

Also, that's 99% of newer cars... Not all cars have windows that tinted from standard.

Clio 172
You're arguing for the sake of arguing now... READ!

I must be completely missing your point lol, your saying you can tint front windows UPTO a legal limit, but I'm saying they only let in 70% of light, from standard. So any film over the window will make them illegal.

Leave it, it's late..

Disastra Coupe
I must be completely missing your point lol, your saying you can tint front windows UPTO a legal limit, but I'm saying they only let in 70% of light, from standard. So any film over the window will make them illegal.

Leave it, it's late..

Yea, what i'm saying is if it's already at the legal limit then you can't - however not all cars are tinted to that point, a lot of earlier car's are nowhere near. So my point is, windows can be tinted upto the legal limit, not all cars but a lot can be. I have no idea where a mk2 Clio stands in this though.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
wow lucky man, your mum and dad are flipping epic....

Lovley car that is, enjoy it and please drive safe!!!

RB 200
All the best for your 21st mate! Awesome present.. bet your over the moon! like said - loose the tints and the plates and you have yourself a smashing motor! Hope you enjoy it!! Pleased for you.

Flamer
What a lucky lad to have parents like that!
Jammy git. Like everyone says be careful an look after it and yourself.
Your blessed lad!

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Such lovely parents you've got, and a Beautiful car, look after it mate.

I had that feeling when I woke up, was handed the keys to my clio, Albeit a 1.2 I was a happy chappy, was not expecting it.