ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

woman + no sense + brake pedal =

f**king b**ch doing 20mph in a 60, i then went to overtake, and she slams on her brakes, i then hit the rear corner of her car...

DSC01655.gif

DSC01654.gif

DSC01652.gif

Clio 172 mk2
What a kunt

Why did she hit the brakes.....was there an animal in the road or something?

Hope you get it sorted

Vee dub
dan not being funny but shouldn't you leave a fair distance between the cars bumper before moving out and overtaking?

sorry to see that though fella

RenaultSport clio 17
Thats 2 cars on here today, i hope i don't get bad luck now im a member. Hope you get it sorted quickly.

I had left loads of room, but she slowed from 40-20 on the corner, i was braking, dropped into 2nd! then as i accelarated she slamed on the brakes even more. Cant claim on insurance, im only 3pft. shes not going to claim apparently, i said i'd pay out of my pocket for the little scratch.

Ad

MK2 FRS
your having no look mate at all.....

we all make mistakes, think you will have to accept liability mate. She gonna go through the insurance??

Very little damage to the golf and not that much to the clio.

New bumper, front left quarter panel, head light (may cost a bit).

Buy the panels, hire an air compressor and spray gun and try doing it yourself.

Motorbikes
Typical female drivers!! I had a female driver pull out infront of me on a roundabout recently without even looking, just carried on her merry way without even glancing at me.

Hope you get it sorted!!

Steven

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Unlucky chap. Gutted for you. Dropping to 2nd surprises me sometimes, when traveling at 30ish, as the revs are still at 3.5-4k revs, so not long til it comes on cam, and shoots off again.

Gutted.

Tyson.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Danlp6 said:
I had left loads of room, but she slowed from 40-20 on the corner, i was braking, dropped into 2nd! then as i accelarated she slamed on the brakes even more. Cant claim on insurance, im only 3pft. shes not going to claim apparently, i said i'd pay out of my pocket for the little scratch.

You overtook on a corner??!

Mondeo STTDCI
Might be worse than it looks but from those pics, it only needs a new headlight and a bit of paint.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
please don't get me started on women drivers. im sure most of them are fine, but all the women i have come into contact with have caused me nothing but grief

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Danlp6 said:
yea loxley woods if you know it freebone, i was going to overtake on the straight.

Maybe she braked cos Robin ran out in front with his bow and arrow?!

(sorry, trying to make light of a bad situ!)

Clio Mk1 1.2
unlucky m8 bumper doesnt look like its split or dented might jst b a paint job but the panels gonna hav 2 b replaced

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
now now, enough of the generalising us women to be all the same! i've been driving for 2 years now and not even made so much as a scratch on my car or anyone elses :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Oh my god.. i cant believe your all having a go at "women drivers" when its his fault the accident happened!

If someone is driving causiously anyway then you should expect them to maybe do something unpredicatable.. and the fact that you hit her as you went to overtake does indicate to me that you may have been to close..

Im sorry that you had the accident, but shes not entirely to blame

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
agree with bubbles...you run into the back of someone and you only have yourself to blame imo