ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Won't go more than 5.5k revs

MK2 172 FF
alot of money if its not though. Ive just pm'd danny to see if he knew of another way to check other than just doing the belts again.
RS Murray or RS Tuning is nearer to me but not sure on their prices

Titanium 182
RS tuning don't do belts Pauls dad is the owned of RS murray but I'm not sure on the price either. Plus I trust Birchdown (Not saying Pauls dad can't do it I just preferred the idea of birchdown)

alot of money if its not though. Ive just pm'd danny to see if he knew of another way to check other than just doing the belts again.
RS Murray or RS Tuning is nearer to me but not sure on their prices
They can check the timing with a gun, once they remove the belt covers.

MK2 172 FF
How does it responsed when you push the accelerater hard, Quite hesitate?

Yeah it is

RS tuning don't do belts Pauls dad is the owned of RS murray but I'm not sure on the price either. Plus I trust Birchdown (Not saying Pauls dad can't do it I just preferred the idea of birchdown)

Birchdown is about 2.5 hours away from me. I took my 225 Cup/Lux to RS Murray and was happy with the work. they have a french mechanic working for them.

Would timing have shown anything on a dyno reading or live diagnostic? as ive had these done and nothing showed apart from the engine speed showing 136%