ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

woohoo finally upgraded

Well i owned my previous clio for about 4 years, and since turning 21 at christmas i decided to treat myself to a 172 now my insurance was abit cheaper. You may remember my previous clio being low, blue n sticker bombed wing. Well don't worry this new car will be getting only the best and being a fast road/ track car. :)

2011-10-13134003.jpg

This was my 1st clio and also my 1st car. Now for my new 1, first pictures i got was of it was in the snow

DSCN1459.jpg

DSCN1463.jpg

Then the morning after.

DSCN1468.jpg

DSCN1471.jpg

After a clean off.
DSCN1475.jpg

DSCN1478.jpg

This is my helper whenever im out working on the car.

Cheers for looking, all comments and suggestions welcome :)

Listerine & Poledo
Very nice snow you've got there :)

Anyway, yeah, if you can resist chucking money at unneccesary parts, you'll do well.

belts done? Must be coming up for the 2nd change soon?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Did this come from the Auto-Trader in need of a cylinder head rebuild (timing belt failure)? The registration looks familiar and was in Derby just before Christmas?

Not a fan of the wheels but thats personal taste... nice sport though.

Mick

Yeah wana buy correct 1st time and do everything right to save myself some pennies and make a stunning car.

Yeah belts have just been done luckily.

Did this come from the Auto-Trader in need of a cylinder head rebuild (timing belt failure)? The registration looks familiar and was in Derby just before Christmas?

Not a fan of the wheels but thats personal taste... nice sport though.

Mick

Nah got it from a bloke who builds subaru rally cars in sheffield, been his wifes car for last 2 years.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
So, new wheels and ITB's / boost then?

If he is seriously considering anything like that i'd suggest selling the Clio and using the cash along with the money he'd spend doing that to buy an R26 and go from there. Far superior car in almost every way as standard with more tuning scope for less.

Listerine & Poledo
If he is seriously considering anything like that i'd suggest selling the Clio and using the cash along with the money he'd spend doing that to buy an R26 and go from there. Far superior car in almost every way as standard with more tuning scope for less.

Agreed.

But let them learn the hard way, especially when they go to sell and the whole thing's worth less than a Matiz