ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woohoo. New Interior

My brothers just finshed putting in a 2002 Dynamique Interior into my 1.2 Grande. Took a few hours but well worth it! as anyone with a Grande will know (no offence).

Will have pics 2moro if anyones interested.

did u put in door cards n all? bet it looks nice.

is it possible to transplant a facelift dash into the pre facelift model? do that also if u can, the new dash is proper nice!

i do, its just gettin hold of one VR6man, theyre like gold dust apparently.

it is true you got hold of one?!! if so, where from?! im after one. they work wonders for screen installs ive heard

When the interior was delivered the door cards were scratched so will probably not put them in but just steal the cloth bit out them and swap that over. The dash transplant i assume is possible but i didnt get a dash so...

My m8 has one of those Digi Dash thingys in his Nova and they are pretty cool.

hmm

well unless someone else is using your handle then i think youll find it was you who started making stupid suggestions etc earlier on in a previous post.

i asked a perfectly reasonable question and didnt really need stupid childish answers.

crap like this (yes, i made one post i know) just wastes space and pisses people off and yes, me included funnily enough.