ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Work Shop Days - Free Help

Trophy Turbo :)
Hi Guys.

We all love to tinker with our own cars but some times people are not sure if how to check things, Such as wheel bearings, play in the steering etc etc.

How would the North East respond to a free open Day at ClioTurbo and our team will give you guys some free knowledge and help with how to check X Y Z, on your own car,

If this would be of interest of any one we will arrange to take a day off our work to get you all through and get the car on the ramp.

Andy @ Clio Turbo

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Thanks Mick :) Had already thought of this too! and spoke to my insurance dudes :)

Gentleman's agreements and people saying "If I have an accident" or "If I break something/hurt myself I won't take action" but you need to cover yourself fella if only from accidental damage to important tools that you need every day. I was going to rent out my 2.5T screw lift for DIY servicing but it was just too bloody expensive to implement.

Bureaucratic Bull-shIsh it is but you gotta protect yourself mate in this day and age. I couldn't even get insurance for one guy for a one month internship as the guy wouldn't have been an actual employee

Mick